The Delhi Council for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy
(Section 10 of DCPTOT Act 1997)
- The Council shall have a Physiotherapy Cell to be
headed by the Vice-President (Physiotherapy) referred to
in sub-section (2) of section 6 and shall include:
- two physiotherapists from among the members
referred to in clause (a) of section 3; and
- the members referred to in clause (c), (e) and
(g) of section 3.
- The Secretary shall assist the Cell in its
activities to carry out its objectives.
- Subject to the superintendence, direction and
control of the Council, the Physiotherapy Cell shall be
responsible and competent to deal with all matter
related to Physiotherapy and Physiotherapists within the
competence of the Council.