The Delhi Council for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy Cell
(section 11 of DCPTOT Act 1997)
- The Council shall have an Occupational therapy Cell
to be headed by the Vice-President (Occupational
therapy) referred to in sub-section (2) of section 6 and
- two occupational therapists from amongst the
to in clause (b) of section 3; and
- The member referred to in clauses (d), (e) and
(g) of section 3.
- The Secretary shall assist the Cell in its
activities to carry our its objectives.
- Subject to the superintendence, direction and
control of the Council the Occupational Therapy Cell
shall be responsible for and competent to deal with all
matters related to occupational therapy and occupational
therapists within the competence of the Council.